Providing administrative support to ensure efficient operation of the office.
Supports managers and employees through a variety of tasks related to organization and communication.
Responsible for confidential and time sensitive material.
Must be Familiar with a variety of the field's concepts, practices, and procedures.
Have the ability to effectively communicate via phone and email ensuring that all Administrative Assistant duties are completed accurately and delivered with high quality and in a timely manner. May direct and lead the work of others.
Will rely on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals and a wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
Will report directly to Owner of Inter Orlando Football Club
After winning UPSL Central Florida Conference in our first season as a Club, Inter Orlando has rapidly grown in size in the past year and have made some huge strides to becoming one of the most popular clubs in the Central Florida area. Inter Orlando has managed to partner with some of the worlds most prestigious Professional clubs, including European giants, Celtic Football Club (Glasgow, Scotland). With the launch of the new Academy program, Inter Orlando is focusing its attention on developing players and giving them the opportunities to be scouted by Professional Clubs from all over the World. Our goal is to help every single player at the club, get the opportunity to impress Professional Coaches and Scouts from across the globe and hopefully help our players to earn a Professional Contract. Inter Orlando currently competes in the United Premier Soccer League (UPSL). For more information visit
Inter Orlando seeks highly motivated individuals capable of assisting in the operation of the Club’s overall team administration, operations and player fulfillment.
Selected interns will work under the close supervision of the Executive Staff, Team Administrators and Equipment Managers on a variety of critical activities in support of the Inter Orlando Academy teams.
Essential Duties And Responsibilities:
• Assist in the preparation of game days and special soccer events, including team equipment and player needs.
• Assist team staff during team training sessions, operations, and events as needed
• Assist in team administrative and operational tasks such as team travel, team logistics, and player support.
• Assist the Youth Development program games, training sessions, and events as needed.
• Assist staff with various administrative and operational tasks as needed.
• Other duties and projects as assigned.
• Applicants should be working towards an undergraduate or graduate degree with an emphasis in Business, Sports Management and/or Marketing
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
• Proficient with Microsoft Office.
• Must be self-motivated, detail-oriented and have a strong sense of accountability.
• Possess a positive, outgoing, engaging and professional personality.
• Strong understanding and passion for the sport of soccer is preferred.
• Ability to work non-traditional hours in non-traditional settings, including holidays, nights and weekends.
• Bilingual with English and Spanish/Portuguese is preferred
• The internship is unpaid.
• Applicant must have valid driver license/reliable method of transportation
• Start/End Date can be discussed upon the time of interview